The TASCAM TM-250U was designed to deliver flawless, detailed audio straight to your computer via USB. Record voiceover or music directly to your recording software, use it for conferencing and meetings, create podcasts, stream live with pristine vocal quality, and any application where crisp clear audio is needed.
The TASCAM TM-250U works via industry-standard USB-C connectors on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android* and Chrome OS* platforms, with driverless functionality returning stream-optimized 16-bit/48kHz audio.
* Operation of this unit was confirmed using standard devices, however this does not guarantee operation with all Android and Chrome OS devices.
The TASCAM TM-250U microphone delivers all the control for the microphone on the unit itself. Pre-gain, output volume, and headphone output with volume control are all available on the unit. A Mic-Mute button gives additional flexibility for in-the-moment control of audio. TM-250U also support direct monitoring that diverge signals before sending them to the computer, resulting in smooth, in-time monitoring without any sound delay during both recording or live streaming.
Included are essential microphone accessories: a mic holder, USB C-A cable, and desktop mic stand - allowing you to set up on your desktop immediately.
WindowsWindows 10 (October 2020 Update)
MacmacOS Big Sur , macOS Catalina
iOSiPadOS 14 , iOS 14
- Plug and go; No driver installation required.
- Compatible with USB class compliant devices (USB Type C connector).
- Supports Mac OS, Windows, iOS, Android* and Chrome OS*
*Dependent on hardware/processor. TASCAM does not guarantee operation with all Android and Chrome OS devices.
- Supports 16-bit/48kHz.
- Equipped with a headphone output, supports low-latency direct monitoring for music recording or live streaming application.
- Headphone volume knob.
- Mic volume (gain) knob.
- Mic mute button.
- Robust design.
- USB C-A cable (2m), mic holder (screw diameter 5/8 inch) and desktop stand included.
|Frequency response||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Sensitivity||-32dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)|
|Max. SPL||130dB (at 1kHz = 1% THD)|
|Connector||1/8" (3.5 mm) Stereo mini jack|
|Audio format||USB Audio Class (UAC 1.0)|
|Power||5V USB bus power|
|Dimensions||65 mm (Diameter) × 203.4 mm (L)|
|Weight||439g(Microphone body only)|
|Included items||USB Type C-A cable (2m), Mic holder (5/8" screw diameter), Desktop stand, Owner’s manual (warranty included)|